Child bearing and shape in marriage


 I was watching a movie today titled "homeless home"  and there was this lady that destroyed her home and marriage because she doesn't want to get pregnant and loose her shape so that her husband will always see her attractive. I have been wondering what exactly a lady will be doing in marriage if she doesn't want to bear a child for her husband and this scenario has left me in the verge of asking is it wise for someone to venture into marriage if she or he doesn't want to bear children? 


Can a man truly love a woman who truly does not want to give him a child because she is trying to keep her shape for him?


I am yet to figure out what youths of nowadays see marriage as regards to what is happening in the world today I am afraid to say that marriage will be very bad.


Divorce is everywhere, husband's and wife cheating every day even the unmarried young women intentionally and proudly date married men. The only thing that matters to them is the pleasure of the time they don't have a think of how tomorrow will be or what tomorrow holds for them.


Some calls marriage a contract while some see it as minor issue without knowing fully that marriage was created by God to last till eternity, God made man and woman and say to them "go and multiple, and fill the earth and subdue.


I think it is high time we look into the marriage, let's know that we are marrying for the life time and as well should not engage in it if we think that we are not fully ready for it.


Before we go into marriage we should be able to ask the questions


Am I ready for this task?


What will be the outcome of this marriage


What is expected of me in this marriage


Can I really tolerate in order to keep my marriage


What are the sacrifices that I am to make as a husband or wife


Do I really know the weaknesses of my partner, and even if I know do I have all it takes to tolerate them.


I believe with all these questions you will be able to figure out if you are ready for marriage or not and as well act accordingly. You can then know that marriage is full of sacrifice that's to say that you have to sacrifice everything you have including your shape in order to keep the marriage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOVERNMENT AND SCHOOLS

St. Basil the great Parish Awo-Omamma cultural fiesta

Child's name, origin and determinant